Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by MISS MARIE (ABN 43 187 456 310), trading as MISS MARIE.
The MISS MARIE ("MISS MARIE" "we" "us") website(s) (our "Site" or "Sites") and related services are available to you in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to alter and change these terms and conditions which will be effective immediately upon publication on this website.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and do not include GST (Goods and services tax) as of 06/10/16. Ticket prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our partners.
CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
Miss Marie is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all items listed on our website are current and pricing is true and correct.
Miss Marie hosts online pre-orders which allows you to secure the latest designs. Simply place an order and you will then be prompted to pay in full. Once your order arrives, you will be notified via email and your order will be shipped directly to you.
The estimated delivery window for each particular item will be located on the product page underneath the price of the product. We generally are not able to provide a more specific date of delivery unless by special request.
Please note that specific delivery windows can’t be provided until later in the production process. If you have any questions about the delivery window for a specific item, please contact email@example.com.
A pre-order may not be cancelled unless the shipment has been unavoidably delayed past the stated estimated delivery window. Any other cancellation requests are at the discretion of Miss Marie Online, and may only be refunded as Site Credit.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES - POLICY AND PROCEDURE
If you would like to exchange an item simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the garment.
Unless otherwise stated (eg: underwear/ swimwear) you may exchange any purchased item - excluding sale items.
Your satisfaction is our highest concern, so please take the time to familiarise yourself with the following conditions:
- Miss Marie Online does not issue refunds on change of mind purchases.
- Miss Marie Online allows customers to exchange or receive a web credit for garments that they do not wish to keep within 7 days of receiving the garment.
- Items should be returned new, unused and with all garment tags still attached. We may not accept merchandise which is not received in the above specified conditions. Furthermore, to ensure that your return is adequately protected in transit, we recommend you send your items back to us in the original packaging provided.
- Customers are only able to request an exchange for garments that are still currently available for sale online.
- If the exchanged item is of lesser value, the remaining amount will be issued to the customer as a credit note.
- Australian customers are required to enclose a prepaid postage bag if wishing to have products sent back for an exchange. Miss Marie strongly suggests using a postage bag with tracking available such as Express Post or Registered Post. Miss Marie Online will not be responsible for any parcel sent by the customer, that is lost in transit, which does not have a tracking number.
- International customers are required to provide credit card details to cover returning freight costs.
Miss Marie Online does its best to ensure that all customers receive goods of top quality.
However, in the situation where you believe that a garment may appear faulty, or different from the description provided on the website, please contact the Online Team immediately at email@example.com, and we will try to resolve the issue as quick as possible.
We will require the garment to be returned to the Online Dept to be examined, and if the garment is correctly identified as faulty, the customer will be reimbursed any postage fees that may have applied to return the garment. A receipt for the postage cost must be enclosed, and no refunds will be issued for postage without a receipt.
When purchasing from Miss Marie your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre.