Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by MISS MARIE PTY LTD (ABN 43 187 456 310), trading as MISS MARIE.
The MISS MARIE ("MISS MARIE" "we" "us") website(s) (our "Site" or "Sites") and related services are available to you in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to alter and change these terms and conditions which will be effective immediately upon publication on this website.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and do not include GST (Goods and services tax) as of 29/11/11. Ticket prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our partners.
Customer Service Policy
Miss Marie is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all items listed on our website are current and pricing is true and correct.
All orders shipped within Australia will be sent via Australia Post Express Post service with a flat rate fee of $11.00 AUD. Once your order is placed, it can take up 24-48 hours to be processed. Once processed, it will be shipped the following business day. The national next business day delivery network operates between all capital cities (except Darwin and in Perth CBD only) and some major centres. Please note that no orders will be processed on Friday evening, Saturday or Sunday.
Miss Marie orders require signature upon delivery. If no-one is at attendance at your address at the time of delivery, your parcel will be taken to your local post office for collection. Australia Post deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
All international orders will be shipped via Australia Post service with a fixed rate fee of $40.00 AUD. Once your order is placed, it can take up to 24-48 hours to be processed. Delivery will take place within 1 - 15 business days of your order being dispatched.
All delivery time frames are estimations and we cannot be held accountable for any delays if your parcel is subject to import and/or custom clearance procedures. We cannot influence the release of an item once it is in customs due to their own independent processes and procedures.
Returns and Exchanges - Policy and Procedure
If you would like to exchange an item simply send us an email to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the garment.
Unless otherwise stated (eg: underwear/ swimwear) you may exchange any purchased item - excluding sale items.
Your satisfaction is our highest concern, so please take the time to familiarise yourself with the following conditions:
- Miss Marie Online does not issue refunds on change of mind purchases.
- Miss Marie Online allows customers to exchange or receive a web credit for garments that they do not wish to keep within 7 days of receiving the garment.
- Items should be returned new, unused and with all garment tags still attached. In addition, shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. We may not accept merchandise which is not received in the above specified conditions. Furthermore, to ensure that your return is adequately protected in transit, we recommend you send your items back to us in the original packaging provided.
- Customers are only able to request an exchange for garments that are still currently available for sale online.
- If the exchanged item is of lesser value, the remaining amount will be issued to the customer as a credit note.
- Australian customers are required to enclose a prepaid postage bag if wishing to have products sent back for an exchange. Miss Marie strongly suggests using a postage bag with tracking available such as Express Post or Registered Post. Miss Marie Online will not be responsible for any parcel sent by the customer, that is lost in transit, which does not have a tracking number.
- International customers are required to provide credit card details to cover returning freight costs.
Miss Marie Online does its best to ensure that all customers receive goods of top quality.
However, in the situation where you believe that a garment may appear faulty, or different from the description provided on the website, please contact the Online Team immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve the issue as quick as possible.
We will require the garment to be returned to the Online Dept to be examined, and if the garment is correctly identified as faulty, the customer will be reimbursed any postage fees that may have applied to return the garment. A receipt for the postage cost must be enclosed, and no refunds will be issued for postage without a receipt.
When purchasing from Miss Marie your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre.